Saturday, December 16, 2017

Quick Announcements?!?!

Bonjour, to all my lovely readers, to celebrate my return to the blogging community I want to host an event and what better way to do it in January. Not only is January a New Year, but it's my birthday month. The goal for the month of January is to have a post up every single day. January is going to be a busy month with the start of a new semester in college. I also want to revamp my social media accounts, so stay tune for that. Speaking about college, I started a college blog of sorts on Tumblr called Once Upon A College. Catchy Right? The attentions for Once Upon A College is still unknown to me, but I do know I want to document my college journey.  Since I want to post every single day in the month of January I have to do a large amount of schedule posts. Furthermore, I will be neglecting a consistent posting schedule until the New Year.  Sorry for such a quick post, but remember, keep looking for your Once Upon A Time

No comments:

Post a Comment