Friday, June 9, 2017

Summer Netflix Bucket List 2017 #2




This time last year school was getting out, and I thought it would be a great idea to make a Summer Netflix Bucket List. Which had all the shows I wanted to binge watch or re-watch over the summer. I failed at it, but I want to try it again. Considering that my first semester of college will be approaching soon, it's the best that I get as much watch as possible. Last year my set up was pretty simple I list the show and if it was a new show, a re-watch, currently watching, or if the show is on hold. If the show was something I was currently watching or something that was on hold I would list the season and episode number that I was on. I will be keeping that same formatting this year as well. If you want to check out last year's post to see if any of the shows are the same or different you can click here.Let's jump right into my second Summer Netflix Bucket List.



1. Grey's Anatomy Currently Watching S4:E11
2. Pretty Little Liars Currently Watching S6:E19
3. Girlboss On Hold S1:E11 
4. Anne with an E On Hold S1:E7
5. Vampire Diaries Re-watching On Hold S7: E1 
6.  Orginals On Hold S2:E1
7. Orange is the New Black On Hold S4:E2
8. Fosters On Hold S3:E11
9. Supernatural On Hold S7:E3
10. Jane the Virgin S3:E1
11. Buffy the Vampire Slayer On Hold S3:E21
12. Gossip Girl On Hold S1:E7
13. Reign New Show
14. Blue Exorcist New Show
15. Riverdale New Show

I'm quite ashamed that I started a lot of these shows and haven't finished them. I'm sure I will be watching more anime, but I really want to finish these shows I started. I hope this gives you an idea on what you could be watching on Netflix. I would love to hear about some of your favorite shows or what you are watching. Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment