Tuesday, November 1, 2016

In My Once Upon A Time A Review #4

Happy November everyone!!! It's that time of month where I give you a recap about my blog and my life in general. I'm so excited to be posting again because blogging is just something that's so much fun to do. October wasn't that busy and I could see where I could have used my time better, but I have been reading a lot more. I'm not reading as much as I know I can, but starting off small then working myself up is my plan. Next month I hope to boost my productivity up dramatically, here's to a great November.

Be on the Look Out For

In the coming months I have a lot planned for my blog and my life. I'm going to be redesigning my blog for the new year. I have an idea that I want to kick off during the new year, but I need another blogger who would be willingly to do it with me. There's also going to be tons more reviews on books, movies, and t.v shows. One of my favorite posts to do are discussion posts and I have ideas in the bucket for that. Not to mention more writing tip posts throughout the month of November.

Shows I Have Been Watching

I haven't been watching a lot of tv, but I have been watching some. I'm also going to mention shows I want to catch up on before the end of the year. Three of the fall shows I have been watching religiously This is Us, Timeless, and The Good Place other than that I haven't seen that much tv. However, there's some shows that I definitely want to watch before the end of the year like Grey's Anatomy, AHS, Supernatural, Orange is the New Black, Conviction, Orphan Black, and How To Get Away With Murder. 

I deeply apologize for not being on a lot. I hope that people are still reading my blog and are interested in what I post. I hope everyone is going to have a great month of November and the rest of the year. Remember to keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment