Monday, September 19, 2016

Where Have I Been!!!!!!!!

Exactly on August 15th I took a social media break I had a few thing schedule, and I did went on Twitter once three days later. That break turned into a month long hiatus from anything social media related. I couldn't really handle anything the things going on in my life at the time. I did what was best for me last month. I'm so so sorry about it, though I doubt anyone missed my blog content. However, I did miss writing blog posts and reviewing things, so I guess that is all that matters.

Originally I was going to start posting regularly at the beginning of September. School started which was consuming most of time. On top of that I have physically therapy appointments three times a week for an hour because of my badly sprained ankle. I think I posted something about that on Twitter last month. Me being busy would be a big understatement and posting every single day isn't feasible at the moment. I am currently at the point where I have found a schedule that works for me and all I need to do is add blogging and writing in it.

Therefore I came up with a doable posting schedule and that is posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. There may be a few extra posts here and there, but this is what is going to be happening for at least a month. Then that number might change to 4 times a week. For Instagram I'm going to try to post twice a week at the least.I hope everyone is having a fantastic school year. Do you guys change up your schedules for school? Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.



No comments:

Post a Comment