Friday, August 12, 2016

Back to School for Bloggers Kick Off Post



Hello, everyone and welcome to my series called Back to School for Bloggers. In this series of posts I will be sharing tips on how get organized for school and still have run a blog. It is that time of season where we are heading back to school. You can call me a nerd if you want, but I love school absolutely love it and adding to the fact that I'm graduating this year it adds in to more of the excitement. Last year I struggled a lot with this and I really wanted to find some posts on how other people do it and I found nothing and I'm hoping with this series someone might get the help that they need.

In the coming weeks I will be sharing anything from my planning system to a back to school haul. August 28th at 2:00 PM I will be hosting my first ever Twitter chat dealing with the Back To School season. I would love to have you come and join me with it. We will be using the hashtag #BTSblogger.

Whether if you are already back in school or going back to school this information will hopefully help you. Running a blog and still having a great school year is what a lot of bloggers want. The feat seems like a challenge and it is, but if you love doing it then its worth finding a way. Buckle up and relax because we are all in this for the long run. Lets make this school year the best we all ever had. Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment