Wednesday, July 20, 2016

ARC August is on its way!!!!!!



I'm actually really excited to do this event because this will help me make a dent into my quarterly goal to get my Netgalley ratio up to 80%. I'm already so close to getting to where I want to this so close, but I just need that extra push into reading the ARCs. If you didn't know what ARC August was like me, it is an event hosted by Read..Sleep.Repeat where you make a goal of ARCs that you want to read and then you read them This is try to do bite into that pile of ARCs that we have sitting around. Each week I'll do an update linking all of the ARCs I have read and reviewed and all reviews will be found on Goodreads because I schedule my posts ahead of time so you might not see an actual review of ARC August or you might see them. Sorry for the long intro lets jump into my list of books.




These first three ARCs are like my top ones that I been meaning to read since I got them, but haven't done it yet. I feel so bad because its not like I don't want to read them because trust me I DO, but life is kept getting in the way.




You seen the ones that I will FOR sure be getting to because I just been meaning to forever now. Here's a few more that I also really want to get to and probably will.


That's seven ARCs which I think is a good number to start off with. Trust me I have tons that I really want to read and some of them I might get to next month who knows what I will get to next month. I would love to know if you are participating in ARC August this year. Have you read any of these books? Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.


No comments:

Post a Comment