Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Top 5 BTS Essentials



Welcome to another Back To School for bloggers post. Toady I will be sharing my 5 Back To School Essentials that everyone should either get or know about. Some of the items in the post might be used in other posts so I might not go in depth of every single one. Without further a do lets jump into the post.


1. A Planner of some sorts
I'm sure everyone says you should keep a planner, but a lot of people don't. I really think it helps. I'm the type of person that has to write what I have to do over and over again to send reminders to myself or I will put it off.
2. Self-Control app
I just got the got the Windows version of Self-Control on my laptop and its a life saver. I also have it on my school laptop. This app really works and you will be definitely hearing more of this particular app in two more posts. If you do work on a laptop or a computer this app will so helpful.
3. Lots of pencils
I don't know about you guys, but I lose my pencils a lot and having a lot of pencils at any giving time is a great idea. Its not necessarily an essential for everyone, but it is for me.
4. Colored Pens
Depending on your learning style colored pens will work wonders as well as it can help staying organized. I used colored pens for various things when it comes to planning, studying, and taking notes. Again this isn't everyone's essential, but it is for me.
5. Schedule
I will be going more in depth about this topic for a different post, but I think having a schedule can help. Getting into a schedule the first month of school and sticking to it as much as possible. Most of the time the schedule will become normal routine you have for school.


I hope you enjoyed learning about some my Top 5 BTS Essentials and I hope this helps someone out there. What are some of your BTS Essentials I would love to hear about it. Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment