Saturday, June 4, 2016

In My Once Upon Time

     In My Once Upon A Time is going to be a monthly post, that will be a wrap up for my blog. I will be posting it on the fourth of every month. So in the month of May I read a total of three books. I been slumped with homework and my anxiety levels are through the roof, but despite all of this I manage to make a break through on blogging and writing. Both are which crucial to helping me relax and unwind from my hectic life. I have been watching Netflix instead of reading. Also when the post goes up I will be out of school until next year.

     My reading life hasn't existed at all for months. Though I'm proud to say I read Night by Elie Wiesel. This is a short memoir about young Jewish boy's life in concentration camps. I do plan on doing a review on it and that should be up in a couple days.  After Night I picked up The Duff and Seven Ways we Lie. Reviews for all three books will be coming your way. I do have the books that I want to read for this month already to go. These are the books that I will be for sure reading, but I will be probably reading more.

  • Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
  • The Start-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
  • Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
  • Storm Siren by Mary Weber
  • Sanctuary Bay by Laura J. Burns a& Melinda Metz

  Writing has been becoming a major part of my everyday life. I'm took a Creative Writing course in where I wrote numerous things including a one act play and a narrative. My poetry skills have improved dramatically. Also if you haven't read my Writing Update post you will be proud to know that I should have 6,000 words in my first draft of my book!!! I'm so excited about making lead way with this draft. My major goal is to have it down before the end of the year. If you would like see some my poems let me know if that is something that would be enjoyed.

  Besides homework, the wonderful technology of Netflix has been taking up most of my life. I'm almost done Gilmore Girls and review of that show will be coming soon. I will also include my thoughts and hopes for the revival. I also want to do a Glee Review sometime soon. I re-started Supernatural and I also started watching Merlin which wasn't even on my Netflix Bucket list. I'm not really sure when reviews will come out for either of those shows considering that's a lot of tv, but I'm pretty good at binge watching. You should be looking out for a Deadpool and Fuller House review. I might do post of my favorite movies on Netflix or my most anticipated movies, comment below if that interests you. Orange of the New Black fans season 4 drops June 17th.

  I'm currently obsessed with the artists Melanie Martinez and Twenty-One Piolets. I also been listening to a lot of classic rock such as the Beatles. If you guys want a post dedicated to my current favorite songs or a song recommendation post then let me know in the comments below.

 What are you current favorites for the month of May? Did you read any great books last month? What have you been watching on Netflix or t.v? Don't forget I am doing a Q+A and I would love to hear some questions so I can put together that post. As always if there is anything you want to see me do let me know in the comments or go to my Contact page and message me there. Remember keep looking for your Once Upon A Time.


-Cheyenne











No comments:

Post a Comment